Temples and Hello Kitty

Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 25

We ate an extravagant lunch at Josephine's. I passed the first test when I ate second helpings of mango and bagaong. The hosts say I can stay. Now they are trying to pressure me into outdoing myself with trying the balut...

We drove to Palace in the Sky

and then rode a boat to the foot of Taal, an inactive volcano. Then we took horses up to the top so that we could look into the center of the crater.


Daisy's brother's friend, 17, made a big confession that ever since I arrived, he feels like his girlfriend is watching over him. I asked if it was the way I was nagging at them, and he said no, it was because we looked just alike. Then Daisy and Jaymee said he kept saying that this was the best vacation ever... OOOkkk.... They sang karaoke for us all night.

Two extreme vacations. Pilipinas 09, yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home